Hello!

I'd like to have access to the raw post data an app receives.

The output of self.request in a webapp.RequestHandler is not complete
or it is already modified by the server-engine (dev_appserver or the
real GAE).

If I send multipart/form-data to the app the body of the original
request is something like this:
[...]
------------ThIs_Is_tHe_bouNdaRY_$

foobar

------------ThIs_Is_tHe_bouNdaRY_$

...binary data...
[...]

The example body conent is processed correctly in the app engine, but
self.request returns this:
POST /upload
Host: dev.example.local:8080

comment=foobar&image_file=FieldStorage%28%27image_file%27%2C+
%27Blume.jpg%27%29

The body is different here. How can I access the correct body or
complete raw post data?

Sincerly,
Hans