1.  Would the recommendations stand for a write-intensive
application?  An example is, for example, a SalesForce.com type
system, where there is a balance between entering data and reading it.

2.  Can we hope that in the future, tools will be available to help
with the migration?  If, for example, you have lots of data already;
and potentially other entanglements to an existing appspot domain -
are these customers relegated to slowly dissolve into obsolescence?
Or might there be a function available, in the future, to help with
the migration?

Thanks!

johnP