Hi Erik,

Can you post the definition for one of your entities? I look at look at your
dashboard, and here's what I see:

- 105mb used by datastore entities
- 0 tasks using task queue stored bytes quota
- 0 blobstore bytes used
- 1 COMPOSITE index

Note that built-index indices also consume storage. For instance, let's say
you have an entity with the properties:

- name : String
- createdAt : timestamp

Unless you explicitly mark these properties as unindexed, we will created
indexes for these properties, but we will NOT display them on the datastore
indexes tab in your admin console, since they are not composite indices. See
the bit here about setting indexed=False:

http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/python/datastore/propertyclass.html

--
Ikai Lan
Blogger: http://googleappengine.blogspot.com