I understand some people were having issues with task queue after the
maintenance period. Well, I'm seeing an out of the norm number of instances
and higher than usual CPU and latency since the maintenance period. Before
the maintenance period things were extremely fast (in fact they were
screamingly fast) but not now. I'm still in the development stage and I've
never gone over 3-4 instances. Now I'm seeing 7, 8 and 9. Also, the CPU
usage seems very high. Anyone else seeing this or is it just me?