I have generated some tasks which call the same URL with different
parameters. Unfortunately the URL is rate throttled - I can only make
one call every 10 secs - so I want to configure queue.yaml to make one
call every 10 secs.

I started by setting the rate parameter at 6/m, but all the tasks were
executed immediately. On closer reading of the queue.yaml docs, I can
see there's nothing to stop app engine executing 6 tasks per minute in
a single burst (rather than every 10 secs).

The best I can do at the minute is to use a rate of 1/m, so a task is
executed every 60 secs; anything more than 1/m triggers the URL
throttle.

Is there some combination of queue.yaml params that can get the
interval down to 10 secs ?