Hi,

I'm the developer of a free-to-use uptime monitoring service: Uptime Robot
(http://www.uptimerobot.com/).

When a user adds a website to Uptime Robot for monitoring it,our application
is sending regular "HEAD", "GET" and/or "PING" requests to applications
hosted on GAE to find out if they are "up" or "down". For the last 5-7 days,
we realized that the IP of our application is blocked by GAE.

We send requests from: "74.86.158.106" and "*.uptimerobot.com".

If I try to browse a GAE hosted website from 74.86.158.106, I get a HTTP 403
status with details:

ForbiddenYour client does not have permission to get URL / from this server.
(Client IP address: 74.86.158.106)

You are accessing this page from a forbidden country.

Uptime Robot is a totally legitimate application and I know that GAE does
not block all uptime monitoring services. So, I'm thinking that this must be
by mistake or there must be a way to unblock the IPs.

I'll be glad to get any help.

Thanks so much.