Hi,

Am trying to use django 1.2. which is raising some template not found error
when we try to extend to other relative path.
Which worked fine in django 0.96,
{% extends "../../../central/dashboard/templates/home.html" %}
Using this is bringing the error home dose not exist.
this is the file structure.
app/
   module1/
      dashboard/
         templates/
              currentdash.html(the dashboard template for the current
module, we are trying to design and structure from home.html in central
dashboard )
   central/
      dashboard/
         templates/
              home.html(our actual structure which need to accessed at
variable path for outer frame and data)

Do any one have any idea how to extend the template in django 1.2
else we need to get limited for using django as we are very much relied on
it.

--
Regards
Sandeep Koduri