I've seen posts from a few people talking about tasks taking anywhere
from 5-60 seconds to execute. Mine are taking 10+ minutes
consistently. My bucket size is 50, rate is 100/m, and I have maximum-
concurrent-requests set to 50.

Each one of my tasks takes about 4-5 mins to execute in itself, and I
have 50 lined up in 1 queue. On the admin screen, the queue appears to
process no more than 4 at one time.  I'd ideally like it to process 50
at a time, but maybe I don't understand something?

appid is hvs-lister