Hi Vivek,
  Your going to see DeadlineExceededError, Timeout errors, and
probably 'Application 5' errors sometimes.  If you're using the
datastore, particularly the M/S datastore, you'll definitely be seeing
some of those errors from time to time.  The best thing to do is try
catching those errors and handle them as gracefully as possible.

Robert