+1

I have that exact situation right now. I began development prior to the
introduction of HR and I don't want to lose the id associated with my
application. What data is on the production server is expendable as it is
only for testing since the application is still in development.

I made a prior request here on the group asking the App Engine team to
please help me with this but heretofore I've not received a reply.

I'd image that there are a lot of developers who find themselves in exactly
the same situation so I am hoping that the App Engine team will come to our
rescue as they have so many times in the past.

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 8:07 PM, de Witte <jcreator.xi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Same problem,
>
> It would be very helpful if you can switch at the cost of losing all data.

*Jeff Schwartz*
http://jefftschwartz.appspot.com/
http://www.linkedin.com/in/jefftschwartz
follow me on twitter: @jefftschwartz