google did not invent the hr for fun, with very busy sites it is possible
that ms reads give high latency because it is less replicated then hr. Also
it seems (i'm not sure) there are upcoming changes in the datastore api to
introduce more ascync
https://docs.google.com/a/google.com/document/d/1hJI0Jk4vQMIoyrfqFpWhYODHXBtxpMHHeR2hjQ9NyXY/edit?ndplr=1&pli=1#heading=h.4f9cvg1w9hgn
<https://docs.google.com/a/google.com/document/d/1hJI0Jk4vQMIoyrfqFpWhYODHXBtxpMHHeR2hjQ9NyXY/edit?ndplr=1&pli=1#heading=h.4f9cvg1w9hgn>keep
your models as simple as possible and use where possible only the properties
mented in this document (faster) (be aware with the reference key)