Are you doing batch gets/puts? They are done in parallel & might account for
the perceived difference in cpu hours. Also, are you taking latency into
account? Have you checked the logs? It would also definitely help to know
what your server side request are doing.

On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 5:58 PM, Eloff <dan.el...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a little driver script for uploading data. It makes a request
> to the GAE app, waits for the response, check it, then does it again.
> So it's completely serial, and the GAE request finishes completely, no
> tasks are started. So how then in less than 2 hours clock-time, I
> burned through 41 CPU hours? How is that possible? Just what exactly
> is this CPU hour and how is it calculated?
>
> Baffled,
> Dan

*Jeff Schwartz*
http://jefftschwartz.appspot.com/