I may be a long ways from hitting a limit, but I want to make sure so I
don't look stupid in front of a high profile client.

I hit 50 requests per second sustained for about an hour today, and nothing
broke, but as we move closer to the Survivor Season Finale in a few weeks, I
expect I'll do 10x that.  I'm moving JeffProbstBlog.Appspot.com to
cdninabox-jeffprobst.appspot.com so that I can be High Replication as well,
but I wanted to see if I could make sure that the kid gloves were off when
the time comes.

Oh, and for those interested.

We never hit "realtime" we only got to .5 CPU Seconds Used per Second

Milliseconds per request was about 30ms, up from the 11.7 we normally run.

We only ever 2.5Mbps of throughput.  Lots of small files, nothing huge.