Is there any way for the client to terminate the connection while
running on the development server? I've tried calling close() and
every other function I can find on the socket and client javascript
object, but it keeps polling forever. I want to be able to kill it off
so I can setup a new connection with a fresh token without the browser
going nuts with requests.

BR // Fredrik