Hi all,

I'm posting here because I've been invited to by no less than Google
itself<http://productideas.appspot.com/_ah/conflogin>
.

I am not a coder; I just want to bug report and there is where Google
directed me.

My problem is with Google Moderator.(the one for Google
Apps<http://productideas.appspot.com/#15/e=2199b&t=3ddd5>,
but the issue is probably the same with other Moderators). I cannot login
when using multiple accounts. I have to either fully disconnect from all
accounts or to use another browser (I for now use the "other-browser"
methods, to avoid the pain of disconnecting then reconnecting several
times).

This is the first time I got this issue. I got the infamous URL 414 more
often than I care to count, but this one (see first link), I never did:

Error: Server Error
The server encountered an error and could not complete your request.

If the problem persists, please
report<http://code.google.com/appengine/community.html> your
problem and mention this error message and the query that caused it.

(I wanted to ask for deleting attachment in Gmail interface, that's why I
ended up at Google Moderator, given the poor options at Gmail feature
request).

Hope this helps!