Hi everyone,

First I want to say that I have read the GAE Terms, including the
'program policies', and searched quite a bit for the answer to this
question. I want to double check by asking explicitly - so I guess I
am apologizing in case anybody thinks I'm asking without RTFM
first! ;)

- Can you use GAE to host a paid service?

- Is there a problem with enabling an app on GAE to use AdSense?

I understand GAE doesn't support Google Checkout, etc., but is it a
violation of any kind to charge people for access to an app that is
hosted on GAE?

>From what I understand, it seems OK to both charge for access to an
app hosted on GAE and to enable AdSense.

Feel free to include information about GAE for Business, if it is
relevant.

Thanks in advance!
-S