Wowww beautiful cat!!! My cat is not at blobstore and I have my app disabled
while I turn it to HR Datastore, because as Ikai says...it is better. I will
post my cat later and actualize this post, don´t worry!.

My problem is that I am not sure if this url may be or not be a "broken url"
at future, if google changes anything at appengine servers. And if it will
be, how can I avoid making two calls for getting images from blobkey.