Disable is nice if you have an app you don't want to delete but don't want
to use for a while either, like if the client doesn't pay their bill.

From: google-appengine@googlegroups.com
[mailto:google-appengine@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Matija
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2011 12:21 AM
To: google-appengine@googlegroups.com
Subject: [google-appengine] Serving Your App on a Custom Domain

I learned something today :D

What I wanted was that our custom domain points to new HR gae app instead of
M/S version, so I thought that I need to disable M/S from Google Apps and
then to add new one. 'There can be only one' :D I tried unsuccessfully to
disable GAE app from Google Apps, just to find out that I don't need to
disable old GAE app from Google Apps. We can have more GAE apps registered
to Google Apps.

Actually very nice and now so very logically.

So what is point in enabling and disabling GAE app insinde Google Apps ?
Custom domain Google Account authentication ?