Hello!

I've had a little bug in my app and I'd like to retrieve some logs
from a week ago. If I search in the log viewer with filters:
 - Show: all requests.
 - A regex with the path of the affected request.
 - Since: now.
then it works fine. But, if I change the filter "since" and write a
date 7 days ago, then I get no results and other strange behaviour,
like "next page" link is clickable, but another empty result page is
shown.

I've been looking for a known issue, but I had no luck. Should I open
it?

Thanks,
Samuel