Hi

My computer automatically applied Mac OSX 10.6 Java 6 Update 4 today
and since then I have been unable to start the development AppEngine
server.

It just exits without any warning, or error messages. I tried
reinstalling Eclipse/AppEngine SDK/GWT SDK/Google Plugin, but no
avail.

Is anyone else having the same issue? Any hints on what can be done?
Apple pulled all the older updates, so there seems to be no way of
rolling back.

This is running the vanilla Guestbook app...

2011-03-09 00:19:31.653 java[1797:a07] [Java CocoaComponent
compatibility mode]: Enabled
2011-03-09 00:19:31.655 java[1797:a07] [Java CocoaComponent
compatibility mode]: Setting timeout for SWT to 0.100000
Initializing AppEngine server
Logging to JettyLogger(null) via
com.google.apphosting.utils.jetty.JettyLogger
Successfully processed /Users/roy/Developer/workspace/Guestbook/war/
WEB-INF/appengine-web.xml
Successfully processed /Users/roy/Developer/workspace/Guestbook/war/
WEB-INF/web.xml
The server is running at http://localhost:8888/

<process exits>

Thx