Hi there,

I'm running Google Apps Premier for a small (healthcare) business. We are
looking to expand over the next twelve months and will be considering a
database solution to help us improve our current methods of storage and
management of our client clinical records.

As there isn't a cost-effective ready-made solution for us, I would like to
consider developing a solution under the Google Apps Engine, as a possible
option.

Can anyone suggest a development tool(s) which I could consider for the
Google Apps Engine.... whilst I have a software engineering background, I
would prefer not to have to do too much coding as there is much I currently
have to focus on in running the business itself. The solution from
SalesForce (Force.com) is the sort of development level which would be
manageable for me. I would prefer to use Google Apps to host the solution as
the integration will likely be tighter, and will also be far more cost
effective for us.

Any help would be gratefully received