I really doubt that GAE will be available in China any time soon. I
remember the time Google search engine showed filtered results on its
Chinese version, and now google.cn is not existing anymore, since
Google did not want to obey to the communist government policies,
which contradict basic values and rights. Nothing seems to change in
this regard.

You are quite brave in exposing the CCP crimes, and keep doing that
for the good of your people, but keep safe since they can take your
life literally. But I guess you know that already.. I would not put my
hopes in an external government these days, since they all seem quite
corrupted. US government is definitely giving a blind eye on the
genocide that is happening in your country and this is not the US
government we knew twenty years ago.