By the way, if you're doing task queue chaining or need complex workflows,
check out Brett's Pipeline API:

http://code.google.com/p/appengine-pipeline/

An alternative is Fantasm:

http://code.google.com/appengine/articles/fantasm.html

I personally found Fantasm a bit more accessible for the types of simple
workflows I need (sorry Brett!). They're both great libraries, though.

Ikai Lan
Blog: http://googleappengine.blogspot.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/app_engine
Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/appengine