hi,

in my app i have to request content from itself and most of my errors are
'DownloadError: ApplicationError: 5'
what does that exactly mean? what caused he error? i cant imagine that my
request needs more than 10 seconds to fetch the result so it has to be
something else.

thanks

    content = urlfetch.fetch(url, deadline=10).content
  File
"/base/python_runtime/python_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/api/urlfetch.py",
line 245, in fetch
    return rpc.get_result()
  File
"/base/python_runtime/python_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/api/apiproxy_stub_map.py",
 line 534, in get_result
    return self.__get_result_hook(self)
  File
"/base/python_runtime/python_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/api/urlfetch.py",
line 338, in _get_fetch_result
    raise DownloadError(str(err))
DownloadError: ApplicationError: 5