Hi, I tried searching through and found other folks with similar
issues, but couldn't really hunt down a discussed solution.

I just started with google app engine and I am following the
directions for using the chatroom application. When I try to do the
upload step, I get:

Unable to update app: Please go to
https://www.google.com/accounts/DisplayUnlockCaptcha
and verify you are a human. Then try again.

com.google.appengine.tools.admin.ServerConnection
$ClientLoginException: Please go to
https://www.google.com/accounts/DisplayUnlockCaptcha
and verify you are a human. Then try again.

I did the captcha and tried again, but I just keep getting the same
thing. I hope I'm not doing something too terribly stupid. Any help is
appreciated.

Thanks.