You can generate secure random numbers on AppEngine via os.urandom(n) to get
n-bytes suitable for cryptographic use. Try it on shell.appspot.com

This issue http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=1055 has
more details, especially comments #1 and #4 from a Googler way back in 2009.

It appears the GAE implementation of os.urandom is designed for
cryptographic use, though there is absolutely no documentation (apart from
the comment thread on the issue). Without knowing the details of the GAE
implementation, it is hard to tell if it will suit your needs.

saidimu