Hi,
Unfortunately Turkey's government sometimes blocks Google's IP
addresses due to inappropriate content.

We're hosting our domain on Google App Engine and 74.125.93.12 seems
to be not accessible by most of our Turkish customers.

Google Analytics, Youtube etc. take special measures to prevent this
issue. Below you'll see how Youtube handles this issue.

I'm looking for a solution from the App Engine team. A special DNS
record or an IP address that is not banned would be appreciated.
--
sarp$ host www.youtube.com
www.youtube.com is an alias for youtube-ui.l.google.com.