If my app will good design I can pay for any resources that need my app
without maximum?
I create business plan now and I need know about maximum for calculate max
of potential sites.

For example for create usually hosting I have no maximum limit of resources
- I can pay for any number of servers during grow.
Do GAE have any maximum for good design, low latency apps? Or at any moment
google can say:
yes, you app is good design, but we can't increase quota - you must think
about other service for hosting your app, we can't give to you more
resources.
It often situation for shared hosting/VDS when project grow.

2011/3/17 Robert Kluin <robert.kl...@gmail.com>

> Yes, if your app is well designed you'll be able to handle that kind
> of traffic (200 to 800 QPS) fine.  Depending on the duration of your
> high and low QPS, you could bump into the (non-billable) 43 million
> request per day quota.  If that happens you can request it be
> increased using the billing issues form (see the billing FAQ).
>

> Robert
>

> 2011/3/16 Timofey Koolin <timo...@koolin.ru>:
> > It is really load - I want host thousands sites in one Google App
> > application.
> >
> > On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 7:15 PM, Jamie H <ja...@mhztech.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> The grandiosity never ceases to amaze me here.

> >> --
> >>

> > --
> > С уважением,
> > Кулин Тимофей.