Hi. I'd like to know how will a tutor teach me programming? Will he do
that online, or there will be somebody in my country I will need go
to?
Also, I'd like to know about my school involvement in this whole
thing, because my school only teaches Pascal, and it's a worthless
programming language, also other subjects are being thought in a very
poor quality.
And the last thing I'd like to know is, will everybody be able to
enter the contest, or there will be some criterias, like richer,
better country, more experience for example?

Thanks.