I've created my first App on the Google App Engine and everything went
well, however, now when I try to create a new application it asks me
to Verify my Account using SMS. As I've already done this previously,
it will not allow me to specify my phone number again. I've tried
using other phone numbers but it just won't let me past this
verification screen

Anybody experience a similar problem and have a solution?

Thanks in advance,