I'm really sorry, if this question has already been answered, but I haven't
found any clear answer. Is task queue fully operational, while datastore is
in readonly mode? Do we still able to add new tasks? In my case I have to
add log entry in the datastore on each request. I don't mind if this log
entry is persisted in datastore with some lag. So I was thinking over to add
task queue task to store log entry at later time, if datastore is not
available at the time of original request. Will it work? I do not want to
use memcache, since it can be flushed.