You could make robots.txt, served via a dynamic handler, then it could
use the HTTP "Host" header to decide which version to send to the user
(ie GoogleBot)

You could/should also make your appspot urls, 301 redirect to the the
custom domain. That will also make the results disappear from search
requires pretty quickly too.
(assuming your pages are served by dynamic handlers, its easy)