my tasks names continue like randomname1 - samerandomname2 -
samerandomname3, so in the case that samerandomname2 is executed
AGAIN, it can't continue by creating samerandomname3, right?
Of course there will be side effects from randomname2, but they are
bearable

The previous method I was using was to check for samerandomname2 as a
key_name in a model, but the problem with that route is that, if
samerandomname2 fails without creating samerandomname3, the loss is
great

So a DB limitation causes a big loss, while a task_name limitation may
cause a small side effect

Any caveats with my way of thinking?