Hi,
I'm trying to query my database.my code for query is as follows:
String user=(String) req.getParameter("user");

PersistenceManager pm=PMF.get().getPersistenceManager();
Query q=pm.newQuery("SELECT email FROM crypto.server.ChatUser WHERE
this.email==user");
List c=(List) q.execute();

The problem is that it returns all rows in database.I hardcoded actual email
and it returned correct row.When I switch it to this statement,it completely
ignores WHERE condition.
Anyone can help on that?
Thanks.