Thanks for going over my notes here on my Image transformation challenges
I've been having. I am delighted that you take so much time to be in the
public's eye.

I'm moved my strategy to transform my images on the client side and HTML5
which may benefit my cpu crunch time. This is another topic.

* Although, after uploading the image to blobstore in base64 encoding
blobinfo is recording the wrong file size. I haven't figured out why
blobinfo is doing this yet, but my feeling is the size is getting recorded
wrong due to the base64 length calculation. I have tested on the production
side and the same thing happens.

http://code.google.com/appengine/forum/java-forum.html - base64 blob upload
size error notes.

http://code.google.com/p/gwt-examples/wiki/DemoGAEMultiFileBlobUpload - my
blob wiki notes
http://code.google.com/p/gwt-examples/wiki/gwt_hmtl5#Upload_Canvas_Image -
my upload via request builder wiki notes

One more note, even with the challenges I have been having, App Engine beats
any other hosting server platform in my opinion (and experience)!

Brandon Donnelson
http://gwt-examples.googlecode.com
http://c.gawkat.com