On Mar 28, 6:27 pm, Kaan Soral <kaanso...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Very unrealistic,

Ok, I agree that monetization will take time.

> - where do you expect to get traffic from?

I am using this app as my bookmark organizer. So, this is my bookmarks
for “google app engine” http://ting-1.appspot.com/rt?rt=google%20app%20engine
If you too submit a few of your app engine links; then this will be
useful to people who are interested in app engine. I am hoping to
develop it slowly with feedback from users; for instance, Robert Kluin
suggested browsing for all tags which I will add when I get the
chance.

> - even if you get the traffic why should users use your app?

The reason is that there will be no spam sites in the results because
ting sorts by the value of tags associated with that site. I think
this way search results will be more focused.

> - even if users use your app will advertisers use your app?

There are no advertisers; or it is only advertisers; no other search
results appear because ting searches tags and sorts by tag set with
highest value.

Thanks for your comments.