Hi,
  The maximum size of a blob is 2GB.  If you are uploading the blob
from your app code, I believe the data will be sent in 1Mb chunks.  If
you are reading from a blob in your app code, read the data in 1Mb
chunks.  Clients can send up to 2GB if you use the
BlobstoreUploadHandler, and they can also download that data if you
use the BlobstoreDownloadHandler.

  You can reference blobs from your Datastore entities:

http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/python/datastore/typesandpropertyclasses.html#BlobReferenceProperty

  Google Storage for Developers is on the Roadmap:
    http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/roadmap.html

  A lot of quota information is in the general quota doc:
    http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/quotas.html

  Many of the service overview sections, such as the Datstore and
Blobstore, detail relevant quotas:

http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/python/datastore/overview.html#Quotas_and_Limits

http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/python/blobstore/overview.html#Quotas_and_Limits

Robert