Hi all,

I want to know if I have a database created with datastore and I want to do
quires on it from a phone application, what I understand that I can do that
as HTTP access to the GAE application, but what I don't understand how I
will be able to differentiate between the different requests on the same
URL, and is that possible to be done in GAE.

Here is my example for more clarification:

On the phone application I want to see the database entries that has ID= 5 ,
so I have an Interface to do that, then the phone application will do an
HTTP request to my GAE application, how should the application form that
request, and on the other side (GAE application) I should be able to analyze
that request and understand that the phone application requests the entries
of ID=5, I run a GQL query and send back the results in an HTTP response to
the application to view it on the UI

I appreciate your help, and thanks in advance