the game has a simple 2D board with planets on it.

i implemented an AI last night, so if you don't know anyone to invite,
you can still play against the computer.

i hadn't really anticipated how people would interact with the app, so
i've got a bit of work to do today to make it easier to
use...including easier ways to setup games with friends or games with
other random players.