You probably need to go through their book:
    http://web2py.com/book/

I think the Overview explains something about how URLs are routed to
controllers.
    http://web2py.com/book/default/chapter/03#Overview

They also seem to have some type of tutorial for using it with App Engine:
    http://web2py.com/book/default/chapter/11#Google-App-Engine

It sort of looks like you just need to point a 'catchall' at
'gaehandler.py'.  After that, just follow along with whatever the
'normal' web2py way of adding controllers is in their book.

Robert