Right now I get this error whenever I try to deploy my python app. Any
ideas?

-----------------
Scanning files on local disk.
Scanned 500 files.
Initiating update of app: xyz, version: 1
2011-04-05 21:50:22,199 WARNING appengine_rpc.py:428 ssl module not
found.
Without the ssl module, the identity of the remote host cannot be
verified, and
connections may NOT be secure. To fix this, please install the ssl
module from
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/ssl .
To learn more, see http://code.google.com/appengine/kb/general.html#rpcssl
.
Password for x...@gmail.com: Error 500: --- begin server output ---

Server Error (500)
A server error has occurred.
--- end server output ---
If deploy fails you might need to 'rollback' manually.
The "Make Symlinks..." menu option can help with command-line work.
*** appcfg.py has finished with exit code 1 ***