You need to use a geocoder (well technically a reverse geocoder). That will
most probably be connecting to an external webservice, such as geonames, or
the one in the Google Maps API.

(note if you use the Google Maps API one, you must use teh data to shown a
Google Map on your site)

It could be a geocoder you have locally in your application, I dont know any
coded in python off hand, but you would also need to source the data to
power it.