From: google-appengine@googlegroups.com
[mailto:google-appengine@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of vlad
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2011 5:42 PM
To: google-appengine@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: RE: [google-appengine] Startup Weekend and Google App Engine

Interesting discussion. All the folks here are engineers. It is easy to
challenge status quo and throw out smart questions. Should you find yourself
responsible for investing millions of other people's money your perspective
changes drastically. We cannot relate to that mindset period. In that
mindset, driven purely by business considerations and risk minimization,
Beta label is a deal breaker.