Moishe,

Glad to hear it and thanks for the quick follow-up. I'll send you an email
shortly for the static file.

I wonder, is it generally possible/wise to use a static file in order to
ensure predictable reliability? I.e. as with jquery served from the Google
Libraries API, I can get the version I know works for me and upgrade after
testing the change.

In any case, is there any way I can track changes in Gtalk like I can track
them for GAE? The big weakness with Channel API seems to be the black box
that is the GTalk infrastructure and the fact that it seems to update
out-of-sync with GAE. How can issues like this be prevented in the future?

Thanks!

-Ronald.