Hello all,

I have a question concerning the Google Apps integration in Google App Engine (Calendar & Docs).

Let say a company admin subscribe to my services via my web application hosted in GAE. That company becomes a customer of my webapp and can have multiple employees.

1) Can I automatically create a private shared Google Calendar for this company and all their employees using webapp's Google Account ? Google will of course see it as webapp's Calendar, but my webapp will know to which company it belongs so I can give them access to it upon successful authentication to my webapp.

2) If answer to 1 is "Yes", is it legal and how many private calendars I can create with one Google Account, knowing that each private Calendar can potentially be shared to multiple employees inside same company ?

3) What about Google Docs ?

The reason behind this is that I don't want to force my customers to have Google account, my services are not Calendar oriented so the traffic will be pretty low, I just don't want to reinvent the wheel, Google Calendar is great :)

Thank you for your help !