From: google-appengine@googlegroups.com
[mailto:google-appengine@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Niklas Rosencrantz
Sent: Saturday, April 23, 2011 2:50 PM
To: google-appengine@googlegroups.com
Subject: [google-appengine] Advantages of GAE

Hi when reading the web2py manual I found they listed the advantages GAE
has. These are mentioned like

*       Ease of deployment.
*       Scalability.
*       BigTable.

However I think that one large advantage is missing from this list namely
the cost-effectiveness. Since we only pay for what we use otherwise
expansive applications can get very cheap if they don't use a lot of
bandwidth.

Do you agree? What do you think?

Cheers,
Nick Rosencrantz