Hi,

Thanks for answering!  Yes, I'm copying the output.  I narrowed it
down somewhat, and it's pretty clear that the problem is that the
Android platform is caching the server responses.  I'm not sure how to
control that -- does anyone else use GAE on Android, and have you run
into that?

I worked around it by appending a time string to each request, and now
everything's working, but shouldn't there be a way to specify no
caching?  I used all the HTML directives, but they didn't seem to
affect this at all....

-- Rachel