I started allocating negative numbers as ids to my entities(these would be
part of the key) and it seems to work.

The appengine returns results sorted in the ascending order of keys and
hence if I provide keys as -8, -9, -10 etc., I would get the results as -10,
-9, -8 and so on which suffices my use case :)

-Nischal
twitter: NischalShetty <http://twitter.com/nischalshetty>
facebook: Nischal <http://facebook.com/nischal>