Just started seeing this error in my logs this afternoon. Haven't
deployed any code. Seriously, all I am doing is trying to continue a
query with a cursor -- something I've been doing successfully for
several months.  I could post code, but really, it's extremely basic.

Figured I should at least be the first person on the entire Internet
to report this error. Did a Google search on the exact error message,
in quotes, and got no hits. But chances must be near zero that I'm the
only person in the world getting an error message that isn't even
documented anywhere, so I'm a bit confused.