Hi Robert,

After all, thank you for your recomendation of use Appstats. I'm going to
use it.

Undeploy application doesn't mean lose an instance because I see a lots of
the application into dynamic instances when I've activated "always on"
feature. But we've detected into always on instances that the application is
shutting down too.

Also I think the algorithm for dispatching requests between instances is
"Round Robin" and when we haven't got requests enough. So we've got a lot of
long enough to shut down the application for appengine.

Eduardo.